DDNUG Meeting: What is LINQ and how can it help you? - Rob Vettor
Export Event to Desktop Event
|Start Date/Time:||Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:00 PM|
|End Date/Time:||Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:00 PM|
|Time Zone:||(UTC -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) |
|Recurring Event:||One time event|
What is LINQ and how can it help you? - Rob Vettor
- What is LINQ and how does it work?
- What benefits does LINQ deliver to the .NET developer?
- What are the flavors of LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to ADO.NET, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Entities)?
- How can the “LINQ to SQL” Designer in Visual Studio help you build a data access layer?
- What is the future of LINQ?
Created by DDNUG President on 4/6/2008